The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is optional. We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better. Information You Provide to Us:
To make it easier for you to use the Services, we will give you the option of allowing Ylee access to certain information on your mobile device, such as your camera roll, photo library, microphone, and sound files. We'll collect this information only for the purposes of providing the Services to you. If you create an Account, we'll collect certain information that can be used to identify you, such as your name and email address ("PII"). Cookies information:
Our servers automatically record certain information about how a person uses our Services (we refer to this information as "Log Data"). Log Data may include information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the web page that you were visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which you browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that you clicked on, and other data. We use Log Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Log Data to improve, customize, and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to your needs and preferences. We may use your IP address to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used. Analytics information:
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.We may use third party data collection tools such as Amplitude, Testfairy and Mixpanel to provide us with analytics data about your interactions with our Services.
- For more information about Amplitude, the information it collects, and how you can manage the information collected from you, please visit https://amplitude.com/privacy
- for Testfairy, please visit https://www.testfairy.com/tester-tos-privacy.html
You may opt-out of Mixpanel's automatic retention of data collected while using the Services by visiting https://mixplanel.com/optout/. To track opt-outs, Mixpanel uses a persistent opt-out cookie placed on your device. If you get a new computer, install a new browser, erase or otherwise alter the browser's cookie file (including upgrading certain browsers), you may clear the Mixpanel opt-out cookie. Information Sent by Your Mobile Device:
We collect certain information that your mobile device sends when you use our Services, like a device identifier, user settings, and the operating system of your device, as well as information about your use of our Services. Location Information:
When you use our App, we may collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location or by accessing your mobile device's GPS coordinates or coarse location if you enable location services on your device. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you. If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable that feature on your mobile device. Information that We Share with Third Parties:
We will not share any PII that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below:
Links to Other Sites:
- Information Shared with Our Services Providers. We may engage third-party services providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. These third-party services providers have access to your PII only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf.
- Information Shared with Third Parties. We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
- Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions. Information that we collect from our users, including PII, is considered to be a business asset. Thus, if we are acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including your PII, may be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
- Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims or legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights, and safety and the property, rights, and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
If you decide not to provide us with the PII that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Services. Opt-Out:
If you have an Account and you want us to delete your PII and your Account, please contact us at email@example.com with your request. We'll take steps to delete your information, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law. The Security of Your Information:
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. International Transfer:
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Effective: December 20, 2018
COPYRIGHT © 2018 Ylee studio Pte. Ltd